Welcome to Nyoman Beach Guest House
Is the most amazing beach front accommodations, Overlooking the Indian Ocean, offers fantastic panorama, Kuta beach, Jimbaran bays and Uluwatu hill. If you are a surfer, there is a break in front of the house and the famous Pererenan surf spot (River Mouth the best right and left hander). If not, for sure you’ll enjoy watching them taking the best waves. While you are chill out on your chair or swimming pool. Feel the sea breeze on the day and night time that comes to touch and cool you. Nyoman Guest House has 14 Bedrooms with swimming pool and bar on roof top. Located in beach front of Pererenan Beach Canggu – Bali. It is within a 20-minute drive to Seminyak area and Tanah Lot. Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- 7 STANDARD ROOM, Twin and Double bed, First floor with garden view
- 7 DELUXE ROOM, Twin and Double bed, Second floor Ocean view.
- Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Roof Top Bar
- Free breakfast.
- Local and International TV Channel
- Free WiFi.
- Air Conditioner
- 24-hour front desk.
DELUXE ROOM Second Floor with Ocean View
- Rates are USD 70 per night per room.
STANDARD ROOM First Floor with Garden View
- Rates are USD 50 per night per room.
Airport Pick-Up on request : IDR 350,000,- for one car capacity 4 persons + luggage + surf board rack.
Available Motor Bike for Rent.
- Rates from IDR 50,000,- to IDR 150,000,- ( Depending on Motor bike type ) per day excluding insurance.
Check In and Check Out:
- CHECK-IN TIME: after 2:00 PM
- CHECK-OUT TIME: before 12:00 NOON
- Late check out additional charge IDR 100,000,-
Terms & Conditions:
- Once we have confirmed your dates, we require deposit to secure your booking. The final payment must be done in the first meeting with us. On payment of this deposit you will be deemed to have accepted these on BALI SURF TOURS HOME STAY.
- Rates are based on per room per night and including 11% government tax.
- There are no refunds on deposits or balance of payment if the booking is cancel.
- Administration Law: These Terms and Conditions are covered in all their aspects by the Laws of Indonesia and any legal action that may arise related to the contract will need to be resolved before the country’s competent body.
For more information and bookings please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.